Threatening to stab your own fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
By your own admission you are annoying. This is actually beyond doubt because you have very neatly franked your own personal representation as a shitout by coming onto this forum to expose your shortcomings as a normal adult man. I bet you said f*** all in response to this (alleged) aggression at the time, but instead simmered all the way back as a consequence of your impotence.

But now your shame is all out in the open, and you have created all this unnecessary bedwetterry amongst your fellow box room warriors and/or Ghandis' (delete as appropriate).

But then this was your intention all along, highlight another case of perceivied nastiness that you experienced at a BHA football match (surprised it wasnt racism) so that you and your fellow softies can wallow in your own piss and wind about the coarse nature of other BHA fans and how they only go to Watford or Orient..............never places like Chesterfield or Plymouth.

This forum is literally saturated with this kind of shit whether its about what nasty men sing at old trafford or what you should do because you have broken up with some bint or can we have 20 minutes silence to mark the anniversary of Aberfan or shall I bring along glow sticks to show everyone how great I am as a fan or what shall I do if I want to have a shit or shall I suck off my mate at Millwall so I can demonstrate how progressive we are to the neanderthals.................just f***ing grow up you twat.

NSC is thankfully not an accurate representation of BHA fans, (in fact the vast majority would have been soundly asleep at 1.00am), so you better get over it...............or prepare yourself for a wholly deserved stabbing.

What an intelligent & extremely well-balanced response. The milk of human kindness truly doth runneth over - & then some.

Marvelous.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
By your own admission you are annoying. This is actually beyond doubt because you have very neatly franked your own personal representation as a shitout by coming onto this forum to expose your shortcomings as a normal adult man. I bet you said f*** all in response to this (alleged) aggression at the time, but instead simmered all the way back as a consequence of your impotence.

Yes, I did say something back at the time as you will notice from my initial post. Do you generally start fights with people who are threatening to stab you?

But now your shame is all out in the open, and you have created all this unnecessary bedwetterry amongst your fellow box room warriors and/or Ghandis' (delete as appropriate).

But then this was your intention all along, highlight another case of perceivied nastiness that you experienced at a BHA football match (surprised it wasnt racism) so that you and your fellow softies can wallow in your own piss and wind about the coarse nature of other BHA fans and how they only go to Watford or Orient..............never places like Chesterfield or Plymouth.

This forum is literally saturated with this kind of shit whether its about what nasty men sing at old trafford or what you should do because you have broken up with some bint or can we have 20 minutes silence to mark the anniversary of Aberfan or shall I bring along glow sticks to show everyone how great I am as a fan or what shall I do if I want to have a shit or shall I suck off my mate at Millwall so I can demonstrate how progressive we are to the neanderthals.................just f***ing grow up you twat.

Wow, you have some serious problems. There is a huge difference between threatening to stab your fellow fans and moaning about how coarse fellow fans are/glowsticks/inappropriate chants. Are you saying it is acceptable to threaten people in this way? That real men behave in this manner and that anyone who doesn't go around threatening people they do not like is a wimp/bedwetter?

It isn't just perceived nastiness, this actually happened, why not just turn round and tell us to shut up?

NSC is thankfully not an accurate representation of BHA fans, (in fact the vast majority would have been soundly asleep at 1.00am), so you better get over it...............or prepare yourself for a wholly deserved stabbing.

Sure, I definitely deserve a stabbing for all the character traits that you have made up for me, I'll be sure to behave in the manner you have chosen for me in your little fantasy world.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes, I did say something back at the time as you will notice from my initial post. Do you generally start fights with people who are threatening to stab you?

Wow, you have some serious problems. There is a huge difference between threatening to stab your fellow fans and moaning about how coarse fellow fans are/glowsticks/inappropriate chants. Are you saying it is acceptable to threaten people in this way? That real men behave in this manner and that anyone who doesn't go around threatening people they do not like is a wimp/bedwetter?

It isn't just perceived nastiness, this actually happened, why not just turn round and tell us to shut up?

Sure, I definitely deserve a stabbing for all the character traits that you have made up for me, I'll be sure to behave in the manner you have chosen for me in your little fantasy world.

Your avatar is enough to show what an annoying person you must be. f***ing "Bikewanker"! lol

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Does anyone deserve to get stabbed for being immature?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I know [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] and he's not the least bit annoying. A proper supporter that gets behind the teams, happy to start a few chants and can even be funny at times! :lolol: Anyone who threatened to stab him is clearly a dickhead.

I don't suppose you'd recognise him again, would you?

tonight my friends and i were threatened with a stabbing from our fellow albion fans. Now, i am the first to admit we can be annoying at times but to turn round to us and say "i will shank you if you do not shut up" is a little extreme. To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "i'm not threatening, i promise i will stab you" is really too much, tonight was my darkest day as an albion fan despite the result.

should have stuck him in the ear with a glow stick:moo:

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames

That has to be my favourite post in NSC history. So many PC self-righteous geeks on here I'm very glad it's not a true representation of Albion fans. I'm sure this board wasn't as bad when it first started. There were genuine, proper, fans on here who appreciated who goes on at football grounds and didn't throw their toys out of the pram. That's not to say some of the things you hear are out of order, but why is it necessary to whine on here?

Fair play cunny fergus, glad someone had the effort to put into words what a lot of Albion fans think.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "I'm not threatening, I promise I will stab you" is really too much
Given the warning, did you video this second threat? I'd prosecute them.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Very harsh, but there's just something about this post that rings very true, can't argue with most of it.

As for pantiani being threatened, I'd say unless you actually saw a knife it's very unlikely that you would've got stabbed - anybody using the word "shank" who isn't from london has been watching too much telly. It's out of order to start on your own fans and the bloke who did it is obviously a total prick, you should've told him to f*** off (mabye you did?). You might have got punched as a result but it's better to stick up for yourself at the time rather than just talk about it on the internet afterwards.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
That has to be my favourite post in NSC history. So many PC self-righteous geeks on here I'm very glad it's not a true representation of Albion fans. I'm sure this board wasn't as bad when it first started. There were genuine, proper, fans on here who appreciated who goes on at football grounds and didn't throw their toys out of the pram. That's not to say some of the things you hear are out of order, but why is it necessary to whine on here?

Fair play cunny fergus, glad someone had the effort to put into words what a lot of Albion fans think.
See the post immediately below yours, it illustrates your point about PC self righteous geeks perfectly :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I'm glad I read this, it'll hold me in good steed for Saturday.

I can't image it would help to reply:-

"what's a shank, are you actually going to hit me with a leg of lamb?"

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Cunning Fergus has saved the half an hour of my life that I would have had to use to write something very similar...thank you Cunning.

Still cant justify the threatening to stab anyone though :tosser:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Personally I agree that whining on here is fairly pointless, but don't really understand what the bloke has done to deserve the vitriolic response from [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]. As much as there are certain "bed wetters" on here who clearly post their bad experiences in an effort to gain some form of solidarity with like minded people, I'd say the same about cunning fergus, who posted that response safe in the knowledge that he'd get a load of "well said, mate" pats on the back from people who like to see themselves as a product of the school of hard knocks but in reality have worked in a cosy desk job all their lives - these people also make me cringe.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
There were some absolute tools on the train home last night.

If you can't handle alcohol without becoming a complete asshole then don't do it in public.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Remember Notters law. Anything within a 75/100 mile distance means there are more idiots following the Albion. The further up north you go the less there is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports