Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread 'subscription'

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I was asked to bring back the daft duck I had but some people like Wilma.

Which should I use?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I tried to bring the duck back today but although it is only 60x60 I was told it was too big?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That'll be the file size. Only way you can around that is by begging Bozza for special treatment. :D

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Why does file size matter? Can't NSC just link to the pics, whatever size instead of storing them in it's own webspace? I'm sure the last version just linked. And resized, hence pic size (bytes and pixels) was completely irrelevant. Why is this one different?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
This version of the vbulletin won't allow it. The board can be 'hacked' but only Bozza can access these hacks. I presume he recieved some sort of code number when he bought the board.

So for now nothing can be done untill Bozza has some more time on his hands and even then he doesn't have to do anything.

Bandwidth however is low hence the new smilies todays.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A 60*60 avatar would fit - max. dimensions are 100*100. The image in question may be too big in terms of bytes though.

Let me know the details and I'll see what I can do.

This board does seem somewhat more efficient, thus far, than the last incarnation and bandwidth usage has dropped significantly - hence me not being bothered about avatars being hosted on NSC webspace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here