Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Thread Full of Funny descriptions of a lady’s private parts

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Fud.
According to the Urban dictionary it is very common in Berkshire and also widely used in Scotland. Who knew.
Brings a whole new meaning to Fear Uncertainty and Doubt. :D

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The dear lady wife refers to hers as a tuppence, definitely short changed but there's no way I'd tell her to claim the rest of her money back.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I'm not to sure i want to add to this thread for legal reasons but my ex wife referred to hers as a Tuppence , personally i think she short changed herself , great thread though , stay classy NSC .

The dear lady wife refers to hers as a tuppence, definitely short changed but there's no way I'd tell her to claim the rest of her money back.

I’m pleased you managed to work through your problems and got back together.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Here’s your daily dose of NSC broflake outrage, carefully hidden in a five year old thread about beef curtains….
Amongst the weird and wonderful posters on NSC, this particular one does manage to take it to another level, keeping whole Bear Pit threads going all by themselves

carlzeiss race.jpg

And always the same subjects, race, immigration, sexual orientation. Now I know everybody should have hobbies, but really ? :wink:

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Amongst the weird and wonderful posters on NSC, this particular one does manage to take it to another level, keeping whole Bear Pit threads going all by themselves

View attachment 163347

And always the same subjects, race, immigration, sexual orientation. Now I know everybody should have hobbies, but really ? :wink:
nasty piece of work that one, total wrong un.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here