Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thoughts of the season

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That team selection against Hull still annoys me. If we had beaten them we would have had an unbelievable chance of getting to the final.

The football wasn't great. Only a couple if the games that I have seen will stick in the memory.

messageismyname

May 1, 2014
The club brought sacking a manager into the 21st century. Followed employment law to prevent having to pay compensation. All in the name of FFP. We have fought hard to play by the rules, I just hope the clubs who have not are properly punished.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm quite surprised by the positive nature of many people thoughts of the season.Will that change if things don't go our way tommorow.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That team selection against Hull still annoys me. If we had beaten them we would have had an unbelievable chance of getting to the final.

The football wasn't great. Only a couple if the games that I have seen will stick in the memory.

Our squad isn't big enough for a cup run and promotion push. Disappointed to lose at Hull but was relieved that we did. It was far too stressful as it was, let alone having to face the drama of playing Poyet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here