Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those who havent been to Peterborough before and are going tomorrow.....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Peterborough away was rather 'lively' outside the ground last time i went up there, and in the pub in the precinct before the game......not expecting anything tomorrow though.....last time i went there was in the eighties!!!!!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The pub near the train station is superb. A micro-brewery with about a dozen different real ales and the place is massive. Don't know if it's still open though.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Can't get away with it this time round but I think it was about this time last year we put on a really good run and so far so good for 2012....

D

Deleted member 18477

come on lets have it again tomorrow!

we're f***ing brilliant, we're f***ing brilliant! haha memories!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I remember my first visit to London Road 33yrs ago. A cup game. A packed terrace and I was squeezed up against the steel cross beams that supported the roof to be able to get a view! It was cold and I froze my nuts off, anyone else with memories?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've only been there the once , this season . A nice day out with absolutly NO hassle from start to finish . I can honestly say the police, yes police ! , were the most welcoming and friendly force ive ever met at a away game in all my years of following palace . As soon as we got off the train early doors and walked out the station we were met by a large group of them . Here we go , i thought but i couldnt have been more wrong . " Hello chaps , you palace ? " looking for a pub ? "and he proceeded to point out 3 or 4 pubs onroute to the stadium ! Basically that set the tone for the rest of the day . A great day out , with palace spoiling the middle bit !:nono: nothing new there:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here