Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Those two from the West Brom debacle

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best thing for our fans to do is let them know about it straight away. They may have an unconscious bias to give us something to compensate. May sound far fetched but it’s human nature…

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lee Mason, who was the on-field ref that day at West Brom (and who is the VAR this Saturday, having been retired from proper refereeing because he's too FAT to keep up with play) was in no way 'biased' against us. He ruled out a valid goal, because he made a mistake, then completely lost the plot, then panicked. He made an astonishing balls-up of the whole thing, but none of that makes him biased. The fat clown gave us TWO subjective penalties in that game, after all.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lee Mason, who was the on-field ref that day at West Brom (and who is the VAR this Saturday, having been retired from proper refereeing because he's too FAT to keep up with play) was in no way 'biased' against us. He ruled out a valid goal, because he made a mistake, then completely lost the plot, then panicked. He made an astonishing balls-up of the whole thing, but none of that makes him biased. The fat clown gave us TWO subjective penalties in that game, after all.

Indeed. Never mind the officials, the 'two from the West Brom debacle' we hope will be much better at their jobs this time are Gross and Welbeck. (Assuming they're playing).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

. . . We were the clowns for failing to convert the spot kicks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reminds me when we lost to Walsall who had 9 men and people were still trying to blame the ref

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me, I pointed the finger at Adams, that went well, we went and beat City in the Cup in the next game didn’t we?

I did however blame the ref and CMS in the game Barnes and Vincelot got sent off and CMS missed a sitter at the end to draw us level. The Great Escape game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here