Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those STUPID winter hats all the "cool" kids have

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3841073 said:
ndubz.jpg

hahahahahaha

(BTW - I'd let Tulisa off wearing one, imagine the leverage opportunities)

She would get it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This year I shall mostly be wearing this:-

Solo have created what we believe is the world's first item of cycle clothing utilising Possum fur. New Zealand Possum fur blended with merino wool is the world's latest natural fibre blend. The unique hollow core of Possum fur is soft, luxurious and extremely light. It will keep the wearer fantastically warm, without being bulky. It is one of only two natural fibres in the world that won't freeze – the other fibre being Polar Bear fur!

Attachments

• med_E1C20339-5056.jpg
    med_E1C20339-5056.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 143

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Also, is it fine to get a piece of wool tied to my gloves that runs through my coat sleeves so I don't lose 'em?

Adults lose gloves too. Seems far too useful for it to be a 'kids only' strategy.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
I had one as a present. It was ok first time i wore it was NYE last year and someone stole it straight off my head. They can keep it for all I care!

Also these are quite last year

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My mother in law bought me an Albion one of these hats, I put it on once for the comedy factor and have now passed it on to my 7 year old who refuses point blank to wear it. We have renamed them dick hats as they instantly transform the wearer from looking normal to looking like a dick :laugh:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Are these supposed to be worn by someone sporting a pair of skinny jeans and boating shoes (or plimsoles as I used to call them in PE)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here