Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those on the way here DONT come to Frankie & Bennys!!!!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Town centre , what the hell are you doing skulking round Frankie and Bennys anyway - Drink, drink, drink see teh town youare visiting get a feel for the place. Sorry no sympathy from me on this one.
Never seen the point in travelling miles to roll up at a ground go to a chain spot to eat watch a game and go straight home, even if the place is nowt special you often find a couple of gems of pubs etc. Each to their own but thats my opinion anyway.

As for a boycott of all Frankie and Bennys, WTF. Like a lot of places they will choose to be home fans only today.

You took my comment seriously?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Got the coach so got dropped here, no choice really. Not walking 15 minutes in the pissing rain to go elsewhere. Tried to give a warning. Got abuse for it. Gotta love NSC:lolol::lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Got the coach so got dropped here, no choice really. Not walking 15 minutes in the pissing rain to go elsewhere. Tried to give a warning. Got abuse for it. Gotta love NSC:lolol::lolol:

But we are all indoors, drinking very cheap booze and very dry..............enjoy the day and trust me I am only jealous I'm not paying £3 a can and getting wet! :) :thumbsup: oh and when we win 3...1...please do shove my last comment right down my throat! :lol: enjoy the day my friend :thumbsup:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
As i say take a walk on the "wild side" into the unknown Northern slums city and town centre ( thats what some on here seem to think of anywhere North of Lindfield) cheap beer some good banter.
For me from followng the albion i have some many memories of places, pubs, people i have met and seen in the pursuit of following the Albion. These times have made some bloody dire performances on the pitch bearable. Also when people mention say - Cardiff, Bury, Halifax or Wrexham for example it's not just a name on a league table or a map it's streets, pubs, experiences etc.

Spot on.

I stayed overnight with a few mates for the Derby league game and we found some great pubs.

The most I paid was 2.80 for a pint of real ale and had the biggest kebab ever for 4.00.

Great place is Derby.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If you dont go about waving flags, scarves or shirts then all we be well,..... you only have yourselves to blame. You can walk into any bar without challenge as long as you dont show colours, simple really.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If you are veggie eat before you come in. No cheese and onion pasties left an hour and a quarter before kick off. Poxy club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sunny all day in Sussex.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They're not letting us in. There's quite a few of us standing at the outside bar cowering under ONE UMBRELLA trying to avoid the pissing rain.

****ing joke of a place.

Now apparantly you lot outside were blowing kisses at the kids who were given you homophobic abuse and their coach said that was the actions of pedophiles which is why he was encouraging them :facepalm:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Now apparantly you lot outside were blowing kisses at the kids who were given you homophobic abuse and their coach said that was the actions of pedophiles which is why he was encouraging them :facepalm:

Great example for the kick it out campaign, football coaches encouraging the homophobic abuse and not telling the kids to ignore.:facepalm:

Oct 16, 2008
Navigation Inn good as always

Hmmm ... are you sure?

When I was there before the game, the service was slow and shoddy, they'd run out of Doom Bar, the telly in the back room wasn't working and the lights kept dimming for some reason.

Also quote of the day from one of the slow and shoddy bar staff when questioned about the contents of the congealing bun based product served on a paper plate was ... "We don't do hamburgers here, just cheeseburgers"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here