Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those of you with less than 100 posts

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I have only been on here for just over a week, i have had 42 post's at a 7.50 per day, while you have 19,400 odd at at rate of 5.95 per day, so i have in fact posted more times per day than you.

Hello upstart alert.....

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
I can't remember where I read this, but a study of Internet forums showed that on average 1% of users start threads, 9% reply to posts, and 90% will just read.
The main reson I don't post is due to the fact it's a very popular, if I have a point to make ths chances are someone has already made it, or secondly the thread has moved on so quickly it's too late to reply to a comment that may be several pages old

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Because one tenth of things on NSC are actually worth contributing towards

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I think it shows a commendable amount of restraint by the >100 posters. When they do post it is usually in a novel way, that is like a breath of fresh air :thumbsup:

Wonbrow

Aug 17, 2011
After some initial enthusiasm to join in I now use the site for information, which there is a lot of but I do enjoy the banter.

Personally I got bored of continually having to justify your loyalty and length of support for the club, ie:

1. Yes, I went to every home game when promoted to Div 1
2. No, I didn't go to Hereford
3. Yes, I went to the Cup Finals
4. No I didn't go to Gillingham............etc.....

I think this will die down, time moves on, and the Albion is in a different space now compared to anything that has ever happened before.

I can't remember who but one regular poster has a strap line, 'build the stadium and they will come'. We are so lucky to be experiencing these times. It is fantastic.

PS - Best forum I've seen, well done.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
If you look at the top 10 threads today you'll see that a lot aren't overly exciting. I have a busy job, with long hours and so don't want to be posting drivel. Having said that there are some great threads and occasionally I get quite passionate about what people say and want to post something. Thats what is great about NSC, you don't have to be a serial poster to get something out of it.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I will try harder I'm sorry, but I post more on here than I do Facebook if it makes you happy

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
f*** 50 more to go, and anyway does tweeting count if so that's 3 more, once again bozza I Apologise for asking what "this" means

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here