Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Those flame throwers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Woke as used by those who haven’t a clue.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 45

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I appreciate I sound like an old man - I suppose I am - but those flame flowers were bloody awful. We were in the second row and the heat was searing. The irony for me being that I'd just spent 2 weeks on holiday and the hottest I'd been in that period was in Wolverbloodyhampton.

If they must persist burning gas for the sake of it, move the sodding things back or just use them when we are freezing our balls off in mid winter. No one has ever said "can't wait to go the football and watch the flames" in their shorts and T-Shirts. Bell ends.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
They were even hotter than the ones at Villa, last season. We were in row E, yesterday, and felt like we were being roasted for Sunday dinner. 🔥🔥🔥

el punal

Premier League teams: anyone bringing pyro in to games and setting it off will be banned for life.

Also Premier League teams: let’s inspire our players with some massive f**k off pre match pyro.

:rolleyes:
I suppose the Albion could always play their home fixture nearest to the 5th of November at the Dripping Pan. That would certainly stir up some reaction in the underpants section. :drink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I was in the back row and thought the flame throwers were hot! Can imagine those at the front not having any eyebrows left

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Usually I'd be on the side of the seagulls but this time I've got retribution on my mind. Was in Bath on holiday this week and a seagull swooped and nicked half my newly purchased hotdog and whacked my ear in the process.
Should be called tipgulls in Bath...a right menace. Walk down steep Lansdowne road on a Thursday morning and admire all the waste from the food and garbage bags ripped open by the gulls and foxes. A world heritage city...
Sorry, hope you had a good stay, some nice places to see in and around 🛀👍

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Should be called tipgulls in Bath...a right menace. Walk down steep Lansdowne road on a Thursday morning and admire all the waste from the food and garbage bags ripped open by the gulls and foxes. A world heritage city...
Sorry, hope you had a good stay, some nice places to see in and around 🛀👍
Yes and thanks we had a wonderful time, the city is a gem.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Yes and thanks we had a wonderful time, the city is a gem.
It is indeed...just suffering from the council's business rates being extortionate (hence too many empty shops), and the student community increasing each year, so putting pressure on family housing. But yes, some beautiful buildings, the Baths etc. We live outside (more affordable 😬😬) and so avoid the gulls too 😎

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Save the money on that shit and pay a local marching band to do a 20 minutes stint,just because some wanky American football teams use them the EPL have decided in their ultimate wisdom to follow suit. The double standards clubs set using pyro then dishing out bans for smoke bombing are laughable,choices on offer,get a bit of smoke in your eyes for 30 seconds or slow roasted for 10 minutes at 2000 degrees , turning once obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here