Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those clever Israelis. Mobile phone full charge in under 3 mins.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Amazing really particularly as they have the minor issue of terrorism to have to deal with on a constant basis as well.
While many of the actions of Palestinian resistance are despicable I'm still not sure you can call any actions of people under illegal occupation terrorism.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My battery chargers are deliberately slow, so that the battery doesn't warm up, reducing it's life. How can a battery cope with being charged in 3 minutes?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks like a fishing trip to me - why mention which country invented it otherwise ?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
[spits out bait]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Of course if rapid charge could be applied to electric cars this will also be a revolution, it will also be the catalyst for variable road pricing via GPS. Once cars are electric how will governments collect fuel duty?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i wouldnt get your hopes up, this sort of thing often takes years to get from lab to product, if it ever does.

Isn't the breakthrough going to be making a battery capable to running a phone for more than half a day (like the good old days when a Nokia would run for 3 weeks on one charge) so avoiding the necessity to re-charge quickly

the problem is you are using mountains of power in your modern phone compared to your old Nokia. the ARM tech (UK business, hoorah) does a very good job of providing chips using as little power as they do. but screens, 3G and processing for Angry Birds use gobs more power than snake and a calculator. see how long your smart phone last if you dont use it, my work Blackberry will last about a week between charges if i just check mails couple of times a day, a couple days if i'm browsing t'internet on train.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Prey elaborate?

I'd love to. However, the last time I voiced my opinion on the Israel and Palestine situation I recieved a ban. I don't want another one whilst I'm running a sweepstake on here! I also don't want to derail a thread which is on a fantastic discovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here