Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Wrexham fan has painted his garage door blue and white stripes

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
This is Neil - the Wrexham guy who greeted us all at Wetherspoons last Saturday and who came down to take photos on the pitch ... just cut and pasted this from Red Passion

"Glyndwr red has loads of banners,outside his house in sunny Carrog,you will see them from about half a mile away,save the racercource hangs from his shed,his garage door is now painted in Brighton's blue and white stripes, Mrs Glyndwr patrols the vicinity of the garage for birds, to make sure Brighton dont get shit on again,and the worst is when you finish a shift in our local factory,and you have to remove the save the racecource banners, A4 size from under your wipers, glyndwr is banner mad, people come from miles away to view glyndwr's house,well done glyndwr red."

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
No pic of his garage door yet, but this is Neil pictured centre at Donny a few weeks ago

FUunitedtogether.jpg

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
On the Left Wing said:
This is Neil - the Wrexham guy who greeted us all at Wetherspoons last Saturday and who came down to take photos on the pitch ... just cut and pasted this from Red Passion

"Glyndwr red has loads of banners,outside his house in sunny Carrog,you will see them from about half a mile away,save the racercource hangs from his shed,his garage door is now painted in Brighton's blue and white stripes, Mrs Glyndwr patrols the vicinity of the garage for birds, to make sure Brighton dont get shit on again,and the worst is when you finish a shift in our local factory,and you have to remove the save the racecource banners, A4 size from under your wipers, glyndwr is banner mad, people come from miles away to view glyndwr's house,well done glyndwr red."

Sorry to disappoint you all but unfortunatly the above post is just a wind up from a (ex) work friend of mine. :angry:

Re: Re: This Wrexham fan has painted his garage door blue and white stripes

Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
Sorry to disappoint you all but unfortunatly the above post is just a wind up from a (ex) work friend of mine. :angry:
It's not too late to make recompense, though.

Buy some paint from Focus DIY, then you ...

... Oh feck it.

:(

No. I'll start again.

You're a top bloke for boycotting Archer's company.

FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: This Wrexham fan has painted his garage door blue and white stripes

Glyndwr red wxmfc said:

What a load of bollox .....

We had you up there alongside Peter Ward and Bobby Z as an Albion hero, but you're just some sheep shagging Welshman instead .....

Reckon I'm gonna choose Chester City as my second team next season!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

wrexham and proud

May 30, 2004
wrexham
Reckon I'm gonna choose Chester City as my second team next season!

having had the pleasure of meeting you last saturday never had you down as being insane..

ah well first impressions can be deceiving (now where s that palace shirt)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
wrexham and proud said:
having had the pleasure of meeting you last saturday never had you down as being insane..

ah well first impressions can be deceiving (now where s that palace shirt)

well it had me going .... I almost bought a house up here a few years ago but was put off cos the guy had painted his garage doors black and white stripes - so believed it!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Re: Re: Re: This Wrexham fan has painted his garage door blue and white stripes

Lord Bracknell said:
It's not too late to make recompense, though.

Buy some paint from Focus DIY, then you ...

... Oh feck it.

:(

No. I'll start again.

You're a top bloke for boycotting Archer's company.

FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Lord B, don't you mean throw some blue and white paint at Focus DIY?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here