Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Weekend.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I SHALL be there RIDING my TRICYCLE starkers after I've had my FULL English at the CLIFTONVILLE but I'm not allowed NAKED in there anymore after COMPLAINTS

I don't want any more details about your bacon and eggs mate.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
You wouldn't get arrested for indecent exposure I don't think unless you start waggling it at folks and sticking your tongue out. You could get done for outraging public decency if somebody actually pushed a complaint I would have thought. If enough people complained about the nuddy peddlers then I'm sure the 5.0 would have to shut the fun down but clearly not enough people care as you do. Personally I don't give a tinkers tit if a little one sees an aged ballsack or two straddling a Grifter or a pair of bumblers flapping in the breeze. They're not shagging each other are they? Clearly there are people out there who are mature enough to seperate the naked body from sex.
:thumbsup:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I SHALL be there RIDING my TRICYCLE starkers after I've had my FULL English at the CLIFTONVILLE but I'm not allowed NAKED in there anymore after COMPLAINTS

WhY? DID it PUT people off their SAUSAGE?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The best day of the year for some of us

9547898555_083343b70a_b.jpg

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
My good neighbour, Roger, tells me he will be proudly parading his Raleigh Chopper this weekend. Not sure he'll be allowed on the 2a bus into Brighton though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just a little bit unhygienic though. I wouldn’t want to sit on a seat that someone else has been kissing with their ringpiece.

Chin up. You've almost certainly popped your week's shopping into a supermarket trolley that somebody has considerately allowed their screaming four year old to stand in, wearing his dog shit and chewing gum covered shoes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's ok as long as your not "aroused" being blue steel is offensive to peaceful shoppers.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The things people find to moan about never fails to astound me. Surely if it is that offensive to someone they can manage to steer clear of it and leave the nuddy biker to their fun.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The things people find to moan about never fails to astound me. Surely if it is that offensive to someone they can manage to steer clear of it and leave the nuddy biker to their fun.

if the nuddy biker knew they were offending people would the cycle somewhere else?

more importantly where do you park your knackers if you are cycling al fresco? is there not a danger of gear intrusion? obviously i am referring to the "busters" of us out there and not the majority lesser gonad cycling fraternity.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I've got nothing against people getting naked in public for an event like this, though I personally wouldn't do it myself.
It's the riding a bike whilst in-the-noody that I can't get my head around.
The stinky potential is undeniable.
If it turns out to be a scorcher of a day, then it's sweaty fu, sack and crack central.
Yeughck!!!!
Shirley a nooder stroll would have been a cleverer proposition?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here