Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This video is PRICELESS! FFS Murray and other Youtube video nasties (merged)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
We came, we saw, we kicked your arse! For all your talking beforehand, we totally outclassed you. And the above was the icing on the cake!

Easy, easy, easy :clap2::clap2::clap2:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
We came, we saw, we kicked your arse! For all your talking beforehand, we totally outclassed you. And the above was the icing on the cake!

Easy, easy, easy :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh dear! Gave you the benefit of the doubt as I thought you were starting an amusing thread, but you have revealed your true colours very quickly you muggy little......

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
This ain't bad either;

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Oh dear! Gave you the benefit of the doubt as I thought you were starting an amusing thread, but you have revealed your true colours very quickly you muggy little......

Banter mate, sorry but hard not to gloat. Check my post history, i got a lot of abuse on these boards 2 months back that i didn't deserve. I know one game doesn't make a season but f**k it, what a night!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are you a spy Eagle 83, why are you posting videos from bhafc93 Jamie from the North Stand. Surely some of your mates would have got themselves nice bits of video kit, what with all that looting and stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here