Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This time next week..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It absolutely chucked it down when we got through against Swindon. Would it be a good omen seeing that we got through? Or would it be a bad one, seeing that we lost on the night?
According to one of the Palace fans, they lost in March because it was raining!
Oh how I remember that night! We were slowly walking along the Withdean track from the far end goal towards the exit and Virgo scored in the last second of injury time in extra time. We were soaked to the skin! Rushed back to our seats and enjoyed every minute of what followed! My brother was kissing Danny Culip whilst I was kissing the goal post, ha!
Serves you right for trying to leave early. I was still in my seat reminding the bloke behind me of Sidwell getting 2 goals in 2 mins on Boxing Day to bail us out, when Virgo scored.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was still in my seat reminding the bloke behind me of Sidwell getting 2 goals in 2 mins on Boxing Day to bail us out, when Virgo scored.
Hope that won't be needed next week, but if it is I trust you'll do your duty.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sat at home in front of the box, bricking it and being desperately tetchy to anybody that enters the living room.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What about *this* time next week? Ecstasy or despair?! I will be making my way home to London probably in a train full of celebrating or sobbing Palace fans!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Will be nursing a killer hangover from the weekend. What with us beating Palace away on the Friday, then going to Glasgow on the Saturday to meet some friends for the weekend, then back to see us get the draw we need at home. All washed down with a lot of beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here