Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Is it a full moon? Have they left the back door open at the local loony shop? Are some of our supporters really that uneducated to football matters?
Jeesh, just go back to supporting Arsenal or Chelsea or whoever it was before we got a lovely stadium and leave the real supporting to those who love the players who wear the deckchair

BTW it's hyypias fault:rolleyes:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Can't see JFC getting near the bench when Crofts returns to full first team fitness. And if CH drops Stephens in favour of Crofts then he wants his head checking out.

Genuine competition in ALL areas this season.

As for the scapegoat expect Bruno once his stellar start drifts away.

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
No votes for Hemed yet? I think the problem this year will be scoring enough goals again, so naturally the obvious place to lay the blame will be at the feet of the man leading the line. Already looking forward to lots of helpful advice being politely offered by some of the intelligentsia that sit round me if he hasn't scored from open play in a month or so's time.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I can feel my BLOOD BOIL at the thought of a neverwas carthorse like Greer keeping a homegrown young thruster like Dunk out of the team. I haven't seen or listened to any games yet this season.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I am not sure what that has to do with the price of fish.

Both of these have been scapegoats and blame passed onto them in the last few years, if you didnt feel either of those players were any good, maybe you will come around and jump onto the stephens bandwagon is no good as well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, now Burke and Sami have gone, it seems it will inevitably fall to a player to take on the role of escaping, disguised as a goat. Unfortunately, persistant, vociferous (and sometimes unjustified) criticism can lead to a loss of form, an outcome which is not desirable.
However, it is obvious that the club (or NSC at least) MUST have a scapegoat, so in order to avoid any player having to suffer confidence-sapping abuse, I would be quite willing - for a modest remuneration; say somewhere between £5 and £10K a week - to offer my services in the role. My qualifications? I'm useless at football, and permanently unfit - is that sufficient?
Is there an application form, or should I just e-mail PB?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here