Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Saturday at 3.07pm at The Valley

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That's if they're not too busy celebrating a goal or the sending off of one of our oafish defenders.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Come on they hate Palace as much as us they hated ground sharing with the scum just think that was one of the suggestions that we should ground share at Gatwick with Palace. Poor old Charlton it must have been worst than our time at Gillingham. I respect Charlton getting back home. Lets spoil there party by winning and out singing them.

:clap::banana::O:albion2::albion2::ascarf::ascarf::albion::jester::albion2::clap::clap::safeway::O:O:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think I'll be joining in

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I've mentioned this previously, but just to pre-warn people again: Saturday's matchday programme costs £5. It's normally £3, but this is a 'bumper issue' to commemorate the Back To The Valley anniversary. Obviously stuff like this ends up a bit of a tax on the (programme-buying) away fans, so apologies.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've mentioned this previously, but just to pre-warn people again: Saturday's matchday programme costs £5. It's normally £3, but this is a 'bumper issue' to commemorate the Back To The Valley anniversary. Obviously stuff like this ends up a bit of a tax on the (programme-buying) away fans, so apologies.

Yep f*** it, I'm in with the applause but you can do 1 with the £5 programme. I've paid brasses less than that :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Thanks for letting us know, I probably wouldn't have bought a normal one for £3, will look out for this one.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Really looking forward to this one good London away without the stress of Selhurst or the un-friendly nature of The Den. Always liked Charlton, my Mums side of the family are from Blackheath and Plumstead so always had a bit of a a soft spot for them.

Jan 30, 2008
don't you mean it will be full of adverts :rolleyes:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I used to live on Old Dover Road and helped clear the massive old terrace when they came back to the Valley. Did it in a Brighton shirt too. Good club Charlton who campaigned vigorously and in a coordinated fashion to get away from Smellhurst and back to their proper home. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'll be joining in with the applause.
Always liked Charlton and they've been through the shitty times like us as well.

And if it coincides with an Albion goal then even better (not holding my breath, though!).

We should ALL celebrate Charlton's successful campaign to return to the Valley. They took on Greenwich Council's opposition and showed how mass community support for a football club can be mobilised and won't be defeated. This was an inspiration to us. Without the Valley Party, there would never have been a Seagulls Party.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
And let's not forget the tremendous support they gave us at 'Fans United'
I think they brought at least 3 coach loads down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here