Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

this raoul moat fella........

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Give northumberland police a call and tell him his sister has been found alive and well.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
......i've a vague recollection of a big ginger bodybuilder posting on here.....

could it be the same bloke?

our chimney sweep friend who was Kylies mate?

could well be.. :wink:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
the funny thing yesterday on the BBC news channel was the strap lines at the bottom.

"Police believe he may be armed" no shit Kojak he has shot three people

"Police believe he may be sleeping in a tent" really, i thought he would have checked himself in to the Hilton in Newcastle

"Police believe the ex-girlfriends partner was a Policeman" surely a quick check with HR would confirm or rule out such an assumption.

The Police are on the ball with this one. Should have it all wrapped up by supper time

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Police believe the ex-girlfriends partner was a Policeman" surely a quick check with HR would confirm or rule out such an assumption.

But it wasn't that at all though, was it? It was suggested that Moat thought that his ex-girlfriend's partner was a policeman but the police were confirming that he wasn't.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
"Police believe he may be armed" no shit Kojak he has shot three people

Well, duh - they have stated he IS armed - in fact, they (maybe the media rather than the police), have stated more than once that he DID shoot & kill the b/f and shoot the girl and the other policement. Possibly going to have fun in court with a fair trial for this one, if he doesn't suck on his barrels.

"Police believe he may be sleeping in a tent" really, i thought he would have checked himself in to the Hilton in Newcastle

Well, they have the tent and one of his infamous letteres from inside it, so it's not a huge leap of the imagination.

Wrong. HE believes the girls b/f is a copper, THEY say this has never been the case. I'm just curious, but your post suggests that police have to tell HR about their relationships ... is that true ? Blimey.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wrong. HE believes the girls b/f is a copper, THEY say this has never been the case. I'm just curious, but your post suggests that police have to tell HR about their relationships ... is that true ? Blimey.

Isn't that due to her telling him he was OB just to wind him up ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
she told him he was 5.0 to try and get him away from her.

I think what SurreySeagulls meant was that HR would have been able to confirm whether or not the victim was a copper.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just LOOK at him then:

moat-aged3-460_1674850c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here