Oct 1, 2013
A few examples..
6803b0ed50b1bbfaa636f94b0b2454a3.jpg
7d417c93c1b4c5dd03ce0ef039ddc7a9.jpg
994d7b24806988f4201420e3b3a78b5a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Haven’t seen it in Chichester yet, but then again, Chichester is a city for old farts and is run by old farts.
Likely as not, if anyone was seen in such outrageous attire, the city burghers would have them banished from the streets pdq.:D

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Leg warmers…….. I wore them when I was in the East Worthing production of Fame in 1984

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Leg warmers…….. I wore them when I was in the East Worthing production of Fame in 1984

The audience said that your performance as Leroy knocked their socks off.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
A few examples..
6803b0ed50b1bbfaa636f94b0b2454a3.jpg
7d417c93c1b4c5dd03ce0ef039ddc7a9.jpg
994d7b24806988f4201420e3b3a78b5a.jpg

We used to do that playing football in the mid-, late-80s. Had your football socks knee-length as usual and then an additional pair of short white socks over the top. Classic.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Why on earth are young people wearing long white socks over their trousers ? Very odd..

My teenage kids know nothing about this. Are you trying to start this new fashion? Do you own a white sock factory?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looks quite good with the leggings. Looks a bit odd with a Jean. I have never followed fashion or a stuck to a scene. All looks like far too much effort for something that ultimately restricts you. Style is what one should have, effortlessly. Fashions come and go, style remains forever.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Haven't seen it in London yet, certainly not Hackney, Waltham Forest, Islington, Haringay or Enfield. Saying that it might be the in thing in Newham and Tower Hamlets. Not a fan of the white socks, but personally can't stand running attire or trackie bottoms. They show a complete lack of respect for anyone that has to look at you. It also isn't far off going to the chippy in slippers and a dressing gown.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why on earth are young people wearing long white socks over their trousers ? Very odd..

Because if you wear them with short trousers it looks rather disturbing.

****.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haven't seen it in London yet, certainly not Hackney, Waltham Forest, Islington, Haringay or Enfield. Saying that it might be the in thing in Newham and Tower Hamlets. Not a fan of the white socks, but personally can't stand running attire or trackie bottoms. They show a complete lack of respect for anyone that has to look at you. It also isn't far off going to the chippy in slippers and a dressing gown.

Or doing the school run with your pyjama top tucked into your leggings.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
We were on the seafront at LA (Little'ampton) today. Along walked this old boy in a kilt and long white socks.

Except, normally with kilts, you wear them so they finish just below the knee don't you?

Not this bloke. His was 'schoolgirl who has rolled up her skirt' length. And it was riding up at the back as well.

Unfortunately, I was choking on my Waitrose samosa, so I wasn't in a fit state to take a picture.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
White socks pulled right up worn with shorts is quite an old school skater look that I have started seeing around a lot.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I agree about the running attire. It looks like Shiite.

I have 3 pet hates in life. Garlic, slip on shoes and white trainers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here