This new "Reputation" thing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unsuprisingly, one comment left for me said "I love Swindon". For reasons I won't be going into, that's just no longer the case.

Adding that tab was a good idea, Bozza. Could make this whole idea a lot more entertaining.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unsuprisingly, one comment left for me said "I love Swindon". For reasons I won't be going into, that's just no longer the case.

Adding that tab was a good idea, Bozza. Could make this whole idea a lot more entertaining.

It will get a LOT more interesting when I turn on the 'show WHO left the comments' when drunk one night.

(One can of cider down tonight, more to follow)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I can't figure out what you were describing - I'd not seen reputation comments anywhere on the site which is why I just installed something!

I'm sure I saw it once on my profile a few days ago, but I haven't seen it since and can't find out where I saw it in the first place. I think it might have been when I got a notification and clicked on it, not sure though.

EDIT: North Stand Chat

As Sergei's celebration describes.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I can't figure out what you were describing - I'd not seen reputation comments anywhere on the site which is why I just installed something!

Oh...i went..."Inbox", at the top left next to the house, under the blue bar and above "my Messages" was "Settings >Private Messages>Inbox", clicked on "Settings" and it is under "Subscribed Threads with New Posts".

I am not very good at describing things, sorry.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It will get a LOT more interesting when I turn on the 'show WHO left the comments' when drunk one night.

(One can of cider down tonight, more to follow)

Now are you sure you don't want to turn that on?

mrs%20doyle.jpg

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oh...i went..."Inbox", at the top left next to the house, under the blue bar and above "my Messages" was "Settings >Private Messages>Inbox", clicked on "Settings" and it is under "Subscribed Threads with New Posts".

I am not very good at describing things, sorry.

I understood, to get to your settings you go through your inbox, through your notofications at the top of the screen. Once in your settings you can see the same list. Wish I could attach screen shots!

In all honesty I wouldn't want a load of people 'liking' and adding to my rep all the time. It's fine if it goes a deep crimson red from the tossers who typically 'told' on people at school and sycophantically backslap each other. No clique b/s, as I'm sure they are all busily patting bottoms to be 'most popular girls in the class'.

Come on then shitters, a bad rep :wave:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I've got two negative votes:

One for declaring I liked this website more than the Palace one with the reason: "You are a f***ing prick. One of the biggest cocks on here"
One for stating we had signed Daniel East for the Development Squad with the reason: "f***ing bellend!"

:lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Reminds me of that "TAKE ME OUT" programme ..............remember no likey,no lighty.:shrug:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bingo - thanks - good thinking! I bestow some rep on you!

tedebear-i could have sworn blind you were on a single red bar last night,if you were this must represent a swing of general election style proportions to go 3 green by this evening........have some more of the green stuff.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like the fact you can see the reputation that people have put and their comments. My worse two suggest I have a "big head" and I'm an "idiot". I assume therefore they are talking about my dick head, which is huge. Oh there I go again!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i started with negative rep but won the haters over and now i am a neutral and bored.. haha ah well! patience will grow love <3

i got brown noser because i gave bozza rep for adding my suggested idea for rep *yawn*

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
*sigh* new negative rep

"f*** patience you prick"

can't do anything right =/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports