Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This morning I have mostly been tracking the January singings.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How on earth is this Argie, who is nowhere near the senior national team, going to get a work permit?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Less to report than usual.

Jocko's team appears to be in some third rate cup competition, and he wasn't in the squad.

Fella with the MILF was an unused sub in a 1-1 draw.

While the lad at Maribor started (nos 29)
Certainly celebrated the first goal, then might have missed a couple of other chances (I couldn't make out the shirt number) before being subbed off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As he's in the news, I thought I'd give this a run out one day early.

Argentinos Juniors scored from former Albion starlet Jocko McArgieFace's corner, and are currently 1-0 heading to the 1/4 finals of seemingly their League Cup

[tweet]1122571280123944962[/tweet]

Our man in Slovenia started in a 2-2 draw, certainly didn't score:-

D5PjfmeWwAAxW-N.jpg

Romanian lad plays tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seemingly a quiet weekend for 2 of the 3 is the new norm.
Leaving the only actual question:-

'Which one did something of note?'

Could it be Jocko McArgieface.... ....no.

Although he and his team are now in the 1/4 finals of the League Cup where the draw has been kind as they've missed all the big boys and are in a very winnable fixtures pitted against The Gut-Handlers, which is nice (obs thank you Wiki)

Perhaps it the MILF's son in Romania... ...nope not him either, as he didn't play in a 3-1 victory.

So yep fans of this thread, of which I know there are legions, you've guessed it.
This weeks winner is Mlakar at Maribor who knocked in a brace as part of a 1-3 win against Gorica.

Here he is as well as the post match interview.

I gotta admit it's a ballsy move to blast the fans of your parent club as a bunch of over entitled, glory boy tosspots, with no understanding of the game and who are only in it for instant gratification, but each to there own.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Although he and his team are now in the 1/4 finals of the League Cup where the draw has been kind as they've missed all the big boys and are in a very winnable fixtures pitted against The Gut-Handlers, which is nice (obs thank you Wiki)

Perhaps it the MILF's son in Romania... ...nope not him either, as he didn't play in a 3-1 victory.

So yep fans of this thread, of which I know there are legions, you've guessed it.
This weeks winner is Mlakar at Maribor who knocked in a brace as part of a 1-3 win against Gorica.

I gotta admit it's a ballsy move to blast the fans of your parent club as a bunch of over entitled, glory boy tosspots, with no understanding of the game and who are only in it for instant gratification, but each to there own.

Nice to see no.4 Hannibal get a run out

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice to see no.4 Hannibal get a run out

The Romanian consolation goal, for Sepsi, was scored by a young midfielder going by the name of Yasin Hamed.

I'll wager you 13 pence singing him would result in Warren calling him 'the lad Hemed'. :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

My Slovenian is a little rusty, so thanks for the translation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our non work permit Jocko is into the semi finals of the League cup, where he'll face Boca Juniors.

Scored the opener after 19 minutes (10 mins into these extendido highlights):-

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Our non work permit Jocko is into the semi finals of the League cup, where he'll face Boca Juniors.

Scored the opener after 19 minutes (10 mins into these extendido highlights):-

Surely no work permit issues here... he’s a sweaty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Mac Alister seems to have the knack of expertly timing his runs into the box. Combined with the composure and tenacity he shows I think he could be a find.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Only just caught up with this thread. I was curious about the lack of a crowd at the Gorica game: I looked it up and the stadium holds 3,100 - there can't have been more than 1,000 there. I then looked up the size of the town itself and, counting the outlying districts, the population is 32,000 - that's a shocking turnout.

I have a Slovene friend who told me that they weren't really into football. That looks like a bit of understatement.

And that Maribor goal that was disallowed was the worst offside decision that I've ever seen. He was onside by several metres, it wasn't remotely close

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mac Alister seems to have the knack of expertly timing his runs into the box. Combined with the composure and tenacity he shows I think he could be a find.

But Hughton will have him playing left back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely no work permit issues here... he’s a sweaty!

No work permit issues - it's passport paperwork which seems to be dragging on in this case.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
No work permit issues - it's passport paperwork which seems to be dragging on in this case.

Yeah you’re right. T’internet has yet to reach the Scottish border. Still using smoke signals apparently.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Time to leverage his grandma’s second cousin, twice removed, Phil Macavity...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here