Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This isn't the same Bobby! . . .

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Its not the same Bobby that we remember, he is now more experienced, wiser, thinking about energy conservation, his footballing brain is more attuned and he is an ex Premiership player in our team. I don't have unrealistic expectations of the guy,, but its a top signing and on a one year deal, its a s good as it gets. He will be a massive signing, will score and create lots of goals, I have no doubt. The prodigal son returns to the stripes, looking forward to seeing him play.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
big_smile.gif Welcome home BZ

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Our Bobby Z is gonna fire us to promotion, with goals galore. Headers. Volleys. Penalties. Play-Off Final last minute winners.

And that is just this year. *hic*

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Obviously a 1 year deal is sensible for everyone, but if it goes well then that could be extended.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
There's always one miserable sod trying to ruin everyone else's fun.
How about you just enjoy having the legend back at the club, remember the good times he gave us and enjoy the new memories he'll hopefully provide us this time round.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
It's top level experience that we're getting here. Even if it wasn't Bobby if we were signing anyone who had just played 30 odd games in the premier league we would be over the moon. The fact that he has such affection for the club and the willing he has shown to sign the club can only be seen as a positive.

You appear to have missed the point that BZ had through injury had been unavailable for quite a number of matches over the past two seasons and did not start for many more, it is hardly likely that at thirty four years of age this situation will improve.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You appear to have missed the point that BZ had through injury had been unavailable for quite a number of matches over the past two seasons and did not start for many more, it is hardly likely that at thirty four years of age this situation will improve.

He played 31 matches in the Premier League last season, but then what do I know? I'm just a gormless thicko.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

54 appearances in two seasons, not a bad return. If memory serves me correct he was out of favour with Harry when QPR were in the championship. Either way I don't expect him to be a regular starter if we can get 25 appearances out of him I'm sure his nous and ability will shine through and have a positive effect on the team.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If he doesn't score 28 goals and get us promoted I am starting the death threats.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here