Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "This is why people say our fan base is embarrassing"

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This guy is placing far too much importance about what others think of us, and by connection him.

It doesn't matter to me. And it shouldn't matter to him. It's rarely helpful to look for validation in the opinions of others.

Outside a fragile ego, who really cares? It's football, not a popularity contest.

Besides, when it comes to Albion-inflicted embarrassment this season, I'd imagine Chelsea are feeling the pain much more acutely.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I'm a 64 year old (nearly 65 😞) man. Various bodily functions are starting to show the strain, I groan with pain doing simple things like getting out of my chair, I bore people constantly with inane stories about stuff that nobody cares about that happened decades ago, whilst forgetting really important things that happened yesterday. Expressing the opinion that our goalkeeper might be good enough for the England squad really is one of the least embarrassing thing I have done recently!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Rather a strange response to what is, essentially, just highlighting an article written by someone who sits outside our fan base. There's no great groundswell of opinion amongst Albion fans demanding Jason Steele be included in an England squad NOW.

But, setting that aside, does anyone give a toss what anyone thinks about the Albion fanbase?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm largely just enjoying the very best time possible as an Albion fan.

Given the state of his photo, me thinks he looks a bit of a wally.
As for our fanbase, I think you're all nutters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here