Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is what I received from 'secret santa' ......WHAT WOULD YOU DO.?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
One of the guys had a donkey that poo'd out cigarettes. That was great, more suitable even though I don't smoke:angel:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not very secret if you know who it's from is it?

Disappointed in a fellow fan that has contributed any money to 'them', even as a joke.

Time to name and shame!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What would I do?

Laugh.......its Christmas ffs. :)
It's not like the sender took the corner out of Honeysuckle Drive at 80 mph.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
How about drop kicking it off the end of Brighton Pier. On second thoughts better not as don't want to pollute the sea.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I would use it for this purpose only.

Palace Poop Scoop.jpg :bhasign: :)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It looks like something he had printed rather than an official bit of merchandise.
Well I think it was from the Internet. On the other side of the mug it has a Palace shirt with my name on it. Needless to say I found it all very amusing and I have a lot of love for this gift due to its novelty value and ironic sentiment.
My wife was not amused when I would not book a holiday we liked because the accommodation was called The Crystal Palace. Apartments (different spelling)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The only sensible and rational option is to write to CPFC claiming you have hurt yourself while using said item (handle suddenly fell off?) and claim it was down to the shoddy quality of the product which looks indisputable. Threaten legal action and demand cash compensation*

*Further clarify you will not accept 2p in the pound.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That handle is hilarious. Looks like the football may spin round! As has been suggested there is only one place for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here