Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is very amussing - Poor Palarse

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
On a related vibe can any of the kids on here explain to me why saying something is "sick" means that it is a good thing?
I think, but I'm not sure, that it originates from the skating/bmxing scene in California, but that is because I first heard it used that way in a 90s skating video.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
At one time I used to like Spurs when we got Bobby Smith and Mel Hopkins off them...BUT...never forgave them for that 'fix-up' when them and Southampton wanted a draw for both to go up...(0-0) we needed a win and got it 2-1 but lost out on goal differance/average...got it next season though ,but that game between Southampton and Spurs was a deliberate...we won't score if you don't.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
At one time I used to like Spurs when we got Bobby Smith and Mel Hopkins off them...BUT...never forgave them for that 'fix-up' when them and Southampton wanted a draw for both to go up...(0-0) we needed a win and got it 2-1 but lost out on goal differance/average...got it next season though ,but that game between Southampton and Spurs was a deliberate...we won't score if you don't.

What would you say to people who'd argue that Brighton and Rochdale pretty much did in 1971-72 what Southampton and Spurs are accused of six years later?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here