Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

this is the only way ireland will win tonight...

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
165807_3902019745346_1101327651_n.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Nonsense. We'd never be able to put the ball on Richard Dunne's head for the winner with an angle like that.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Reminds me of some of the Sunday league pitches I used to play on!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You're probably right.

I heard that tonight, Spain are playing with no strikers. Sounds like they're going to park the bus against the mighty Irish attack.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Spain: Casillas, Arbeloa, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Alonso, Silva, Torres, Iniesta. Subs: Valdes, Albiol, Javi Martinez, Juanfran, Pedro, Fabregas, Negredo, Mata, Llorente, Santi Cazorla, Jesus Navas, Reina.

Rep of Ireland: Given, O'Shea, St. Ledger, Dunne, Ward, Duff, Andrews, Whelan, McGeady, Cox, Keane. Subs: Westwood, Doyle, Kelly, McShane, Walters, Gibson, Hunt, O'Dea, Long, Green, McClean, Forde.

Referee: Pedro Proenca (Portugal)

Spain: Casillas, Arbeloa, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Jordi Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Alonso, Silva, Torres, Iniesta. Subs: Valdes, Albiol, Javi Martinez, Juanfran, Pedro, Fabregas, Negredo, Mata, Llorente, Santi Cazorla, Jesus Navas, Reina.

Rep of Ireland: Given, O'Shea, St. Ledger, Dunne, Ward, Duff, Andrews, Whelan, McGeady, Cox, Keane. Subs: Westwood, Doyle, Kelly, McShane, Walters, Gibson, Hunt, O'Dea, Long, Green, McClean, Forde.

Referee: Pedro Proenca (Portugal)

As though they haven't got enough problems they get a ref from Spains next door neighbours !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 Torres

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Only 2 teams in the history of the European Championships have scored in the first 5 minutes of each half in the same game: Spain tonight against Ireland, and Croatia on Sunday against Ireland.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
3-0 Torres.

To use an analogy from the movie "Scum", Ireland are in the potting shed and Spain fancy a burn.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Only 2 teams in the history of the European Championships have scored in the first 5 minutes of each half in the same game: Spain tonight against Ireland, and Croatia on Sunday against Ireland.

I wonder what the odds are on italy doing the same.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not to take anything away from the Spanish, but the Irish defending has been APPALLING tonight.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Ireland are playing like an average team in a group with 3 of the top ten teams in the world. :spanked:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here