This is the most WTF week in Washington in a long time

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And now Trumps lawyer says tax returns for last 10 years show no income or debt in Russia with few exceptions.

And they believe that proves Trump is in the clear. But what are the few exceptions

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And now Trumps lawyer says tax returns for last 10 years show no income or debt in Russia with few exceptions.

And they believe that proves Trump is in the clear. But what are the few exceptions
Begging the question, why are Trump's lawyers the only people to see his tax returns?
Assuming they have.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Amazing open letter from the editorial board of the New York Times to deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, the man the Trump regime initially tried to take the fall for the sacking of the head of the FBI

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/opinion/deputy-attorney-general-open-letter.html

It's open warfare between the established media and the Trump regime now. The kid gloves are off. There will only be one eventual winner. And it won't be the Trump regime.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shock horror trump was a mistake, wait until the same happens over here.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Nixon also fired the person who was investigating him - and we know how that ended

Funnily enough,so did Bill Clinton,but he got away with it :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Amazing open letter from the editorial board of the New York Times to deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, the man the Trump regime initially tried to take the fall for the sacking of the head of the FBI

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/opinion/deputy-attorney-general-open-letter.html

It's open warfare between the established media and the Trump regime now. The kid gloves are off. There will only be one eventual winner. And it won't be the Trump regime.

If you think the established media will survive having the IRS etc. set on them,then you're barking!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eh? Clinton didn't fire Ken Starr - he completed his report and it led to impeachment proceedings.

Bill Clinton sacked FBI director William Sessions.
But at least that was because Sessions was less than ethical.

Starr was the head of the Independent Counsel charged with investigating Clinton.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bill Clinton sacked FBI director William Sessions.
But at least that was because Sessions was less than ethical.

Starr was the head of the Independent Counsel charged with investigating Clinton.

Oh, I see. I thought Two P was referring to firing the person investigating the president.

Clinton did fire Sessions but 'less than ethical' is a bit of an understatement. It's a bit like saying Harold Shipman's bedside manner left a little to be desired

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh, I see. I thought Two P was referring to firing the person investigating the president.

Clinton did fire Sessions but 'less than ethical' is a bit of an understatement. It's a bit like saying Harold Shipman's bedside manner left a little to be desired

It did. :lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Sam Weller could have said that. Brilliant.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Meanwhile, over on Breitbart, the incisive investigative journalism that the country has been crying out for:-

[TWEET]862786329922478081[/TWEET]

And? It makes the point the media are the opposition , I have been watching a live feed earleir to a demo in Boston and the crowd are chanting 2 scoops at Antifa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here