Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is not fair!!!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You're getting in to him too early with the jokes and pisstaking. Lads from Lagos need to be cultured if you want them to dance to your tune.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well I think the treatment of Phil is disgraceful. Clearly he is an oppressed minority trying to make a decent living while all around him people are talking loudly on mobile phones, FLINGING nappies out of windows and stabbing each other with spears. There is absolutely no historical context to your emails. First we take these people's land, then we laugh at their culture. It'll probably end in Ebola or something. Racist.

Only kidding, keep 'em coming.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It's a great sport to scam the scammers! But always bait safely - never use real details (a lot of the scams are part of organised crime groups - usually in west Africa) and you really don't want them knowing where you live!

Most scammers are working from a prepared script so don't initially write long responses; they won't read them - you just get the next script! Happypig is spot on; I've lost more than a fair few scammers early because I've started on about tartan paint, left handed hammers, buckets of steam etc!

If you want to see how the "pros" do it I can thoroughly recommend:-

www.419eater.com

Some of the baits go on for months and are extremely sophisticated...and hilarious! Search for the T.W.A.T !! There are also videos of a scammer who believed he was going to get a megabuck deal as a Hollywood stuntman. Check out the YouTube videos of "Colt Seavers v Unknown Stuntman".

On a serious note, if you think you are being scammed or have received an e-mail that you are uncertain about, the good folk at www.scamwarners.com will always be happy to help you out (or you can PM me if you wish).

Happy baiting! And Happy Holidays!

Rips

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Make sure he uses a Tried And Tested English trunk shipping company, of course.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Darren

I do not know what else to say Darren, the $450 was the bill they told me for the first 2weeks, right now if you can't do it I can understand. Merry Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here