Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is how Australians are supposedly treating refugees...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Wow. That's low. Even for you.
You wish we would sexually assault women refugees, shout at them in the street and throw rocks at them?

Of course I don't, and you know that I don't , I just don't give the credence to every hard luck story designed to garner sympathy and enhance an asylum claim that you do.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course I don't, and you know that I don't , I just don't give the credence to every hard luck story designed to garner sympathy and enhance an asylum claim that you do.

You have read the articles yes? Well it outlines these and other ways the refugees are being treated. You then said you wish that's how we would treat them. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't bother to read any of the articles but just saw the word refugees and made your mind up before reading.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You have read the articles yes? Well it outlines these and other ways the refugees are being treated. You then said you wish that's how we would treat them. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't bother to read any of the articles but just saw the word refugees and made your mind up before reading.
Yes I've read the stories , and as I've already stated , I don't believe them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How very apt.............nibble.

You sound like the guy in Blackadder when he pretends to be insane. Only he was pretending.
Anyway, when you show up on a thread it seems to change from healthy discussion with the odd dig to very nasty and spiteful and off topic , plus you seem to get very worked up , so I'll leave you to it today.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You sound like the guy in Blackadder when he pretends to be insane. Only he was pretending.

I love the way every time someone points out you're Nibble you avoid denying it .... why the new account Nibble ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Anyway, when you show up on a thread it seems to change from healthy discussion with the odd dig to very nasty and spiteful and off topic , plus you seem to get very worked up , so I'll leave you to it today.
Er, where's that ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
What a convenient way to live one's life: hear something that you don't like, pretend it isn't true. Nice one.
how very ironic. Recall that ridiculous post about Britain being seized by all sorts of right wing this and that ? - hear something you do like and pretend it is true. Nice one.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yes , of course they were invaders , ive never made any bones about that , but it was 500 years ago , its a question of how far back in time you want to go , I dont agree with Israel , or certainly the way it has stolen land etc, but in 500 years time you arent going to be able to tell the descendants of todays settlers that they dont belong there , and as ive already said ,in trying to link the names on my avatar flag to immigration, tenuous doesnt even begin to cover it.

Not suggesting they should not be there today, but marching around with a Military style band playing sectarian tunes and behaving like a triumphant invader, timed to commemorate the Battle of the Boyne, is not letting it be forgotten and seem like it was 500 years ago.
It is a "you are not the same as or as good as me" attitude, the same kind of attitude that Australia seems to be adopting towards refugees.
You think it is tenuous to link abuse of immigrants to a divide that exists between people, because one group came in and the other group were there, with one group treating the other as lesser than them. It may be reversed in this case but it is the same shit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What a convenient way to live one's life: hear something that you don't like, pretend it isn't true. Nice one.

About as convenient as believing all that backs up your own opinions without question.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
none of you have a clue....even tyrone is pissing on his own fireworks......facts are

prrrrrrrffffffttttttt.........arse..!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The Ozzies love Jon Pilger, their forgotten son

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here