Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is a great day - Why are people moaning??

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im over the moon Micky is back, gates will improve...players respect him,fans love him and what he acheived here before puts him in albion legend territory.

Wilkins was never taken to by the fans..the gates said that all over. He may have scrapped us a playoff spot..but Knight wants more....and so do the fans overall.

Wilkins inconsistant performances have cost him, why do we have to be in the bottom 3 to SACK A MANAGER?? we would see that at a higher level wilkins would have struggled in my opinion. The set up was very non league.....a mix of hastings,youth team manager and whitehawk it was hardly a championship set-up.

Knight has made a BIG,BOLD move and I respect him for that. Knight wants more than 5k gates and inconsistant performances, he wants excitement,big gates and a guy whos been there and done it.

If we want league one footie and small gates then Wilkins is the man.....but our future is exciting...WILKINS DOESNT FIT THE NEW EXCITING FUTURE IM AFRAID.

WELL DONE KNIGHT......I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU!

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Micky will get us into play offs or top two. I get pissed off reading some comments yeah Dean was a good manager this season but i would pick Ma over any manager.

You cannot please everyone at the end of the day, move on, the decision has been made so stop crying about it.

herman gelmet

Not the tosser
Jan 20, 2008
worthing
Let me see, You go home from work one night, satisfied that you have done a good job and making required progress. You relax, pour yourself a nice chablis when the phone rings. It's your boss & he tells you that you have lost your job to that bloke that f***ed off to better things a few years back. How do you feel?

On saying that, have always loved Mickey's style of management & can't wait for next season. Good luck Deano.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Let me see, You go home from work one night, satisfied that you have done a good job and making required progress. You relax, pour yourself a nice chablis when the phone rings. It's your boss & he tells you that you have lost your job to that bloke that f***ed off to better things a few years back. How do you feel?
Similar things happen all the time , just ask anyone who USED to work for BT and had to take redundacy as the only sensible option. They did that to me , BT just made an announcement , like they normally do - "we've made a decision to rationalise all our call centres from 105 to 30 - the following list contains details of the closure programme and which call centres will remain." .

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Wilkins did ok.....there was good times and some down right awful times/performances, But I stick by what I always have said...he's not the man to take us forward and it wouldnt have been fair for us to scrape a play-off place next season and to get sacked if we got to the championship.

Adams is a god - I dont care what he's done at other clubs since he left. Leicester and coventry have proved very hard teams to manage, hence why every other manager whos gone to both after adams has struggled. He is the perfect man for management in the bottom two divisions.

FOR ME....IVE BEEN WAITING FOR TODAY FOR 7 YEARS, SINCE HE LEFT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here