Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Go on start us off! Nominate Hiney while you're at it :thumbsup:

Good plan!

H.JPG

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Beckham's getting in on the act too now - his nominations could not be more A list either.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I hate all this sh*t on social media. Basically it's a chance for every serial attention seeker to do their thing and then pass it off as awareness for some charity that everyone's heard of.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Or instead of getting wet on social media you could just donate to the ALS charity.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's good isn't it.
Raising awareness for Macmillan Cancer Support.

Are you asking what the ice bucket challenge is?

It's to raise awareness for ALS http://www.alsa.org/ also know as Loun Gehrig's disease, I believe.

Celebrities all over the world are doing it. If you get challengerd you have 24 hours to do it, then you can challenge three other people. If you don't want to do it, you can instead donate to the ALS Association.

This is Chris Pratt's version:

In the UK it has been done for a motor neurone charity that is a sister charity of ALS, and more recently MacMillen are trying to raise awareness with it, too.

I wondered what it was for - glad to see it is all for a good cause.

I didn't know it was for charity. I assumed it was another one of these fads that had weirdly, become popular with celebrities.

I nominate Bozza.

Oh, please can we get it started on here and we have to post our videos? Could raise the funds for REMF?

Edit: I also nominate Bozza

Seconded.

[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION], PLEASE :lolol:

Another vote for Bozza and Enda :thumbsup:

I don't think you can just nominate someone, don't you have to do the challenge first?

Good luck with that, guys :thumbsup: :lol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Last time you stay at mine and I let you watch me playing air guitar naked!!!

Are you sure you haven't already done the challenge ? I ask as the only reason I can think of that you're speaking to yourself is that the challenge has frozen your brain.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It is fair to say, that even though she is a palace season ticket holder, I would dearly love to have a go on her.

Not a chance.
You'll be half way up the stairs, and she would have a "headache" due to your non stop whining and bitching about the mighty eagles :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here