Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This has to stop as it's getting embarrassing. (Media reporting our negativity)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Negativity you say? What's the alternative in the face of multiple pitiful home match capitulations and zero goals and near-zero shots on goals since forever? Some extra-fervent happy-clapping perhaps? Good luck with that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You mean Friday nights, Saturday tea times and Mondays nights ???

To be fair only if we do well...if we are mid table we will go back to being a team that the rest of the football world has lost interest in!

Sky loved us as we had a new stadium, studio for them, team flying and guaranteed to see goals....now we are the antithesis of that team.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To be fair only if we do well...if we are mid table we will go back to being a team that the rest of the football world has lost interest in!

Sky loved us as we had a new stadium, studio for them, team flying and guaranteed to see goals....now we are the antithesis of that team.

Sky will soon rekindle their love for us, or at least our plug and play media facilities, when we're the go-to option to fill their graveyard Championship midweek slots.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The solution is to beat Newcastle.

I'm sick of scoring no goals since St. Patrick's Day tbh.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Negativity you say? What's the alternative in the face of multiple pitiful home match capitulations and zero goals and near-zero shots on goals since forever? Some extra-fervent happy-clapping perhaps? Good luck with that.
You could always sit on your hands and say nothing :shrug:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
‘Hughton has managed to get the defensive steel back in us and has all the players finally fighting for this.
GET BEHIND THE TEAM !!!

‘We can’t get ‘behind’ the team; they play so deep!’

Top banter :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The solution is to beat Newcastle.

100% this ...would be the perfect riposte ! Especially as i’m fed up watching opposition fans celebrating at the final whistle ...hopefully we can produce the support that was evident at Wembley in the second half and Cardiff at times

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Come on guys enough is enough and we have all been through good and bad times with this club and this club needs us now with a positive backing from its supporters.

I know, I know, we are suffering right now, but the last thing we need is this negativity getting back to the players at a time when they need our full support.

The media is starting to pick up on this and publishing negative comments from this forum and elsewhere. People have a total 100% right to their opinion but let's try and calm it down a tad and get behind the team we love.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/04/brighton-fans-comments-ahead-of-newcastle-game-not-happy-with-chris-hughton-or-anything-else-newcastle-united/

It's just sh!tty news from a sh!thouse fan forum :lolol:

el punal

Chris Hughton’s going to ask you to do his pre-match team talk? :drink:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I'm going with my usual medicine for these occasions. Harvey's, and a lot of it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on guys enough is enough and we have all been through good and bad times with this club and this club needs us now with a positive backing from its supporters.

I know, I know, we are suffering right now, but the last thing we need is this negativity getting back to the players at a time when they need our full support.

The media is starting to pick up on this and publishing negative comments from this forum and elsewhere. People have a total 100% right to their opinion but let's try and calm it down a tad and get behind the team we love.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/04/brighton-fans-comments-ahead-of-newcastle-game-not-happy-with-chris-hughton-or-anything-else-newcastle-united/

The Mag. :lolol: I doubt very much our players read it, or NSC if they've got any sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here