Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This girlwill be a very beatiful girl when shes older...

1066gull

4527544406a5250340114luq5.jpg

Have no idea how old she is.
EDIT:
Title is meant to be this girl willl be a very beautiful WOMAN

grr

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I fail to understand why you WANT to be called a paedophile. And of course, you MEANT to say 'woman'.

Right....

1066gull

Scary? Ha. Your only suggesting such a thing because of said it. The other day I was with my mates, randomly asking each other which women we would do on the TV. Hardly think giving an opinion is odd behaviour.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have no idea how old she is.
EDIT:
Title is meant to be this girl willl be a very beautiful WOMAN

grr

Mate, you really don't do yourself any favours on here.

Plenty of nice girls your own age - real ones - out there. Maybe you even spoke to one once, even if it was only to say 'Yes please I WOULD like large fries with that'. Why not go out and find one, rather than lay yourself open to be slaughtered on NSC. I mean, what's the point? Do you LIKE coming across as a scarey freak? ???

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
Scary? Ha. Your only suggesting such a thing because of said it. The other day I was with my mates, randomly asking each other which women we would do on the TV. Hardly think giving an opinion is odd behaviour.

ps. i would love to know how many of them would "do" you.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
What web site is at the bottom of that pic. Is it tartydoris.com. Dread to think what that site holds!!

I'm guessing the site was probably trying to show the blonde one as opposed to the underage one, but only 1066 could do a Langham out of it.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
She's no Lucy Beale.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Scary The other day I was with my mates, randomly asking each other which women we would do on the TV.

May be best to use a bed for your first time, don't wanna run before you can walk!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A bit harsh, he only spotted her as one for the future. That was picked up on in my house about 10 minutes after that family moved into the square. I probably wouldn't post a thread about it on here though

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not one of your better posts AID, get a grip old Son.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If you wonder why you get stick for stuff you post Aids, read it back and you will see why.

Unless of course you are after the attention seeking on purpose, then if you are, well done, as it certainly works.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tell us Aid, are you hoping for a second hand bicycle saddle for Christmas ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here