Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Drift Towards Resentment Of The 1901 Club

D

Deleted User X18H

Is it not possible that the club originally added this away ticket priority to the 1901 memberships as an incentive to get the run of the mill season ticket holders to take up membership. I don't think originally they thought take up would be quite so oversubscribed. Its not the reason I joined, though it might come in handy in future. And as all licenses will be delivered, bought and paid for in time for this season's third round could come into force in January ........technically. (That last bit was a joke by the way..........I hope)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And as all licenses will be delivered, bought and paid for in time for this season's third round could come into force in January.

They wont be 'paid for' until next season starts.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just out of interest if you sign up for this when do you start paying by direct debit ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted User X18H

August 2011

June I thought unless you aren't going to any ramp ups, Man City Donny Rovers, Palace or Liverpool add any other high profile games rumoured oh an Kuipers testimonial apparently.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No. You have paid for your license in original payment that is why they are sending them out next week. All you pay for now is the football.

All I have paid for so far is my 1901 membership fee. Surely the licensing agreement is for the seat, and paid for monthly?

D

Deleted User X18H

All I have paid for so far is my 1901 membership fee. Surely the licensing agreement is for the seat, and paid for monthly?

I thought it was the other way around I could be wrong of course.

Therefore you pay for the license to own the seat then pay for the seat as a subscription.

BTW I can make 10th September for half time Sherry as on the 27th August I am attending beat mixing in 15 minutes - with Norman Cook at Mezzanine Level 1

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought it was the other way around I could be wrong of course.

Therefore you pay for the license to own the seat then pay for the seat as a subscription.

BTW I can make 10th September for half time Sherry as on the 27th August I am attending beat mixing in 15 minutes - with Norman Cook at Mezzanine Level 1

For the benefit of all NSCers please note the last paragraph is his attempt at a joke. I am in now way connected to HB&B in any shape or form and have absolutely no interest in ever meeting him.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
For the benefit of all NSCers please note the last paragraph is his attempt at a joke. I am in now way connected to HB&B in any shape or form and have absolutely no interest in ever meeting him.

stop trying to pretend you're just a "ruffian" :amex:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
stop trying to pretend you're just a "ruffian" :amex:

It's more an 'association' thing to be honest. I'm quite picky about who I hang out with and who I'm seen with.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
With regards to 'away' priorities, I can see the merit in the argument that 1901 club members and season ticket holders get the same priority - would have no problem with that because it really wouldn't make much difference.

Everyone I know who's committed enough to pay a grand a season to watch home games would certainly be among the first to apply for tickets for big away matches in any case.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
You want something the club gets nothing (or very little) out of but they have to pay to manage?

I want a fair allocation of away tickets amongst STH's and 1901 members, not for priority to be given to someone who can afford to go via the expensive route. Most seem to agree. Its not much too ask.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If ever we needed proof about being a small time club with small time attitudes this bollocks, and the bedwetting question on ATC, 9 months before we have an away match whilst at Falmer, is conclusive proof.

You pay for privileges in life, and that's what you get for being in the 1901. Those who have a superiority complex because they have a ticket stub from Halifax away in 2001 can do one. Get over yourselves and grow up.

:clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A lot of people seem to have forgotten where we have come from

[yt]dUKOLeajchw[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here