Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This binman strike...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All of the above 'Spanish Practices' (that takes you back) have been greatly reduced.

We lost all of those in 1983 , a year before BT was privatised :cry: There were some good "wrinkles" until they were stopped :smile:

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Did BBC South East today interview Daisy Rock on todays programe about the bin men going back to work?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Liar, not a fighter......

Come and meet me and tell me why I'm a liar Woody. Come and explaine to me why you think I'm a work shy leftie. I spend a lot of time working in Hove & I'll gladly meet you in your hometown and you can tell me face to face why I'm a liar.

Feel free to PM me

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm having considerable trouble understanding this whole binman strike. Shouldn't bin men get a shit wage. It's a shit job. If they didn't want to be in a shit job getting shit wages perhaps they should have tried harder in school. There all finished by 11.30 and back in time for CH4 racing aren't they? Sounds cushty to me, should count themselves lucky. And to the moaners on here, if you didn't eat such ghastly processed gop wouldn't have all the packaging. Organic waste on the old compost heap, bottles in the bottle bank or to an estate kid to get a penny back on and the remaining 3 cottonbuds and oyster shells in an Ocado bag and off to the tip.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Big thanks to the binmen for clearing the streets, while their pay issues still remain unresolved,

and a big thumbs down to all those half wits that have been fly-tipping their household rubbish next to recycling bins !

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Big thanks to the binmen for clearing the streets, while their pay issues still remain unresolved,

and a big thumbs down to all those half wits that have been fly-tipping their household rubbish next to recycling bins !

Yeah, thanks for doing your job at last lads, well done.

Although you do have a point about the fly-tipping and generally stacking up bags next to the bins... Daft.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371901396.256471.jpg

Hero

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm having considerable trouble understanding this whole binman strike. Shouldn't bin men get a shit wage. It's a shit job. If they didn't want to be in a shit job getting shit wages perhaps they should have tried harder in school. There all finished by 11.30 and back in time for CH4 racing aren't they? Sounds cushty to me, should count themselves lucky. And to the moaners on here, if you didn't eat such ghastly processed gop wouldn't have all the packaging. Organic waste on the old compost heap, bottles in the bottle bank or to an estate kid to get a penny back on and the remaining 3 cottonbuds and oyster shells in an Ocado bag and off to the tip.

Not everybody leaves school with 12 GCSE A* exam results. You can still be reasonably intelligent but don't get the opportunity to go to college or university. These blokes are doing a job , if they didn't give a toss they would be enjoying a life on benefits and taking it easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here