Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinking of getting a cleaner

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Looking around my luxury apartment today I noticed since Mrs W8 left that it is looking a bit jaded.
So I think its time to get a domestic in for a couple of hours a week,ideally she will be reliable honest and capable of performing cleaning duties with maybe a little bit of ironing.If she is easy on the eye that would be good as well.
So chaps,any ideas on where best to advertise and how much should I offer to pay ?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Looking around my luxury apartment today I noticed since Mrs W8 left that it is looking a bit jaded.
So I think its time to get a domestic in for a couple of hours a week,ideally she will be reliable honest and capable of performing cleaning duties with maybe a little bit of ironing.If she is easy on the eye that would be good as well.
So chaps,any ideas on where best to advertise and how much should I offer to pay ?

if you are local, ie brighton hove area, my good friends sister is £10ph and very very thorough, will do ironing etc. PM me etc if need info.

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
My good lady does cleaning in the Peacehaven/Newhaven Area, £10 per hour. However if your name is Alex Revell she would not be interested since you still owe her over £100.:mad::annoyed:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
HB&B - Could do (with) a job. ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The candidate, "will be reliable honest and capable of performing cleaning duties with maybe a little bit of ironing"......"easy on the eye"........ :lolol:

position filled then :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You could always save the salary and buy yourself your very own vacuum cleaner, bucket and mop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here