Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Think of it less as a step closer to Wembley...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Whilst I think that this is light-hearted, isn't one of the priviliges of your birthday (especially a big one) that you get to do what you want and not what other people tell you that you have to do?

Oh yes, and guess who said "yes, that weekend is free" having not realised that the World Cup meant the FA cup final was in bleedin' June.

what happens if you die before then ?

Fill a bottle top with my ashes and luzz it at Paul Barber after Mitoma scores the winning goal against Man United.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So it’s a sultry late august evening and your wife is looking gorgeous….. as you caress her beautiful smooth skin and gently brush her lips with yours you suddenly think ‘Hold on when’s cup final day, don’t want sprogs arriving then’

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
So it’s a sultry late august evening and your wife is looking gorgeous….. as you caress her beautiful smooth skin and gently brush her lips with yours you suddenly think ‘Hold on when’s cup final day, don’t want sprogs arriving then’

This was essentially what I did. Both of my kids were born in mid-July (handily-placed between the end of any major tournament and the start of the season).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Your wife not got an arse?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
...and more as a step towards marital strife.
'Er indoors has us booked in for a big 60th birthday bash up country on cup-final day and I've been told my attendance is compulsory (I guess I would be as it's my birthday).
I've told her we needn't have a to do about it as we aint there yet and we'll worry about it nearer the time but I just have this feeling that we're going to go all the way.
Either re-arrange the cup final day, or re-arrange the birthday bash. I don't care how hard the latter is, it'll be easier than the former.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here