Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Think of it less as a step closer to Wembley...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
...and more as a step towards marital strife.
'Er indoors has us booked in for a big 60th birthday bash up country on cup-final day and I've been told my attendance is compulsory (I guess I would be as it's my birthday).
I've told her we needn't have a to do about it as we aint there yet and we'll worry about it nearer the time but I just have this feeling that we're going to go all the way.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
'Er indoors has us booked in for a big 60th birthday bash up country on cup-final day and I've been told my attendance is compulsory (I guess I would be as it's my birthday).
I've told her we needn't have a to do about it as we aint there yet and we'll worry about it nearer the time but I just have this feeling that we're going to go all the way.
I don't know how long you've been married - but shirley it should have already happened by now?

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Have you thought of booking the Box Park thingy near Wembley for your bash?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's a big game. It'll probably be moved for TV

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
sounds as though it really will be a 'big birthday bash up'...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When we beat Stoke, I'm sure Robbie Williams will be free to stand in for you!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
There’s a story about my uncle and aunt trying to organise a party for my grandad and he just said ‘no thank you, I’ll be watching the football’.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Y'know, if you don't want to commit to divorce, you could just time a trial separation for around the final weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here