Think back.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Try you tube : Brighton & Hove Albion - A three year footbal comparison. (sorry tried to post link but failed miserbly!) Has been posted before but a great watch all the same.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, Hawkins anyone ?

How true. I was so impressed by Teaboy's take on this recently that I have incorporated his wise words into my signature. Now all we have to moan about is catering.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
3 years ago on Friday we lost 4-2 at home to Peterborough.

McNulty and Davies both scoring on their debuts. Who would have thought those would be their only goals in an Albion shirt.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
3 years ago on Friday we lost 4-2 at home to Peterborough.

McNulty and Davies both scoring on their debuts. Who would have thought those would be their only goals in an Albion shirt.

[yt]Vz2PExhF-IE[/yt]

Direct link for Tapatalkers: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

What a difference three years make. CMS was a goal machine back then!

Mind you, Joe Lewis still fumbling.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
That was a shocking dive by George Boyd for the penalty. I thought that at the time but that has brought it back.

Me, too. Mind you, he had a blinder of a match. After the game, I remember saying to my brother that Adam El-Abd should never ever play full-back for the Albion again. Sorry, AEA!

Quite true, amazing! Still feels a bit like a dream...(lame, I know)

Though we weren't completely penniless, do you think we bought Murray on gate receipts, or funded Zamora's wages after his contract was improved. To name but a few major expenditures!

Someone must have been fuming us for years, it was obviously Bloom. He just wasn't doing quite so publicly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports