Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing. Absolutly nothing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Going a complete season without having Mlke Dean refereeing our games.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I thought I would miss the championship as I enjoyed watching us win a lot and liked the midweekers.

However what I have loved about this season, and it’s something I’ve never previously experienced as an Albion fan, is that every game we play feels like an absolute event.

Are you really Dale Jasper .If not why have you got that name?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would seem League One is our desired division judging by all the moaning, last season, about international breaks.

10 fixtures in 6 weeks from Stoke would suggest we're all going to be complaining about 'too much football', very soon.
Then after that it's pretty much a game a week, assuming we bid adieu to the FA cup, asap.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the positive side, at least we don't have to tune into Colin "it's all about me" Murray on Channel 5 to see the Albion goals for the first time. The other advantage of being in the top division is that you have a genuine chance to win a cup - something that isn't really possible further down the league.

Apart from those two things and the obvious upgrade in standard of football we are seeing, I think pretty much *everything* else is better in the Championship. I'd like the club to stay here for a while though, we've been gone too long. Oh and whilst a relegation to the Championship holds no fears for me, relegation to league one would be horrible - and I suppose as Sunderland fans are seeing (and Bolton, and Blackburn!), that seems to be a possibility if you are a badly run club, hamstrung by shìt players on Premier League salaries.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Midweek games.

Whether it's a night under the lights at the Amex or a trip to some far-flung Northern shithole, I like the intensity of the Championship and the frequent midweek games.

As of tonight, Championship teams will have played 50% more games than we have.

The Premier League feels disjointed, and the international breaks don't help with that (yes I know the Championship also stops for those), but it keeps on feeling like a big gap between fixtures.

What do you miss?

Exactly this...the lack of midweek games is a big negative in the PL. If you lose, there isn't the chance to bounce back quickly 3 days later.

And also the regular 4/6 points off Derby:)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Are you really Dale Jasper .If not why have you got that name?

A decision made in 2003 , sitting in a bar in Sofia, that I have long regretted . Rubbish name.
I vaguely remember him standing out as being such a terrible player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here