Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Things you have learnt fron NSC since becoming a member..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I have this forum to thank for advice regarding laser eye surgery, dating and investments. If only I could make more worthwhile contributions as a debt of thanks to those who've helped me :angel:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And we know you're a bitter Lemon , chin up
Regards
DF

I learn that we are happy to have Manchester United supporters come on and talk about just racial matters and football violence :whistle:

Very tolerant place.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I have learnt that:
Fish puns NEVER get old, despite what salmon may say.
That the CLIQUE remains the Illuminati of NSC. Long live the CLIQUE.
That HWT saved the day while visiting from the tropics and I experienced a health crisis. And is a true gent.
That despite their foibles, many former posters are sadly missed, including BG, MoH, and even NMH -- it takes all sorts.
That I'll always read posts from some (HKFC, Bry, Harts Shirt, HWT, Swansman) and happily skip certain others
That I always leave NSC in a far better frame of mind than when I sign in.
That Tony Bloom and Bozza must be beatified ASAP.
That living 8,000 miles away has its drawbacks but the BHA and NSC karma are alive and well on the other side of the planet.
That I miss planning for the next Meat Up and Curry Night.
That there is NOTHING like the very British humour prominently on display here.:thumbsup:
:bla:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
On the downside, how people will hold onto views despite every bit of evidence and fact pointing out that their views are not correct. Or they are so mired down in their views, they aren't willing to look at an alternative view.

On the upside that there are a lot of people out there willing to help others and the vast majority of the fans are behind the club, manager and players.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When I left Brighton I realised that it was an amazing place full of really interesting people with a more relaxed and less conditioned view of life.

If I look at a lot of other football forums, a few excepted, I realise the same.

That's testament enough really.

NSC is the most heaviest moderated forum I know. It's a good thing, because it encourages far more than it puts off.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I’ve learnt that pretty much every NSC member I've met over the years has actually been decent company, trustworthy, and generous.

You just support the wrong team. :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've learned that in the nicest way possible, you're all dicks. And I'm enjoying being back here a bit more often so I can be one too.

You're not a dick. If I recall correctly from 'early' NSC, you're Barn Tit Seaweed. (But I can't recall who it was who gave you that name. Was it Dave the Eaaaggllleee?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here