aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
"I'm not on the [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] ignore list"

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
What's your prediction today? I see you're slowly being converted to potters style, good man. [emoji106]

I've always liked the style, but I'm a results person. I've said in a few threads like the "what woukd it take for you to change your mind about Potter" thread that the best thing about football for me is celebrating a goal. I love the buzz you get, that rush, and i love going batshit mental for thirty seconds. For so long that was not happening, and it sucked the life out of football for me.
I also don't change my mind with the wind and just because of a few good results am not getting carried away like so many seem to be on here this week and for that reason I'm still voting "Potter Out" in the weekly poll. Or would you prefer that people just voted in after a win and out after a loss?

I will judge him at the end of the season. If we finish higher than we did the last two seasons then I'll be happy and because we are making progress, I'll form the opinion that Potter is the right man for the job.

Oh and to answer your question... 3 - 1 to the Albion. That's always been my Burnley away prediction since we beat them on the opening day of the season by that score a few years ago.

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I've always liked the style, but I'm a results person. I've said if a few threads like the "what woukd it take for you to change your mind about Potter" thread that the best thing about football for me is celebrating a goal. I love the buzz you get, that rush, and i love going batshit mental for thirty seconds. For so long that was not happening, and i sucked the life out of football for me.
I also don't change my mind with the wind and just because of a few good results am getting carried away like so many seem to be on here this week and for that reason I'm still voting "Potter Out" in the weekly poll. Or would you prefer that people just voted in after a win and out after a loss?

I will judge him at the end of the season. If we finish higher than we did the last two seasons then I'll be happy and because we are making progress, I'll form the opinion that Potter is the right man for the job.

Oh and to answer your question... 3 - 1 to the Albion. That's always been my Burnley away prediction since we beat them on the opening day of the season by that score a few years ago.
Fair play to you. [emoji106]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal team out, Ryan starts in goal

No idea why you posted this on this thread! I even went and checked the line ups :lolol:

I really hope that he does well today, he has had a terrible season and could do with a break (and a worldy save or two)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Having listened to and considered your opinions I've changed my mind. You're right and I was wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here