Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things We Have Learnt From The Liverpool Home Game

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I’m not confident when he takes them...seem to recall them usually being down the middle, and ‘almost saved’.........only recent pen taker I’ve been completely confident about was Tomer. He was magnificent.

This This This!!

never felt 100% about Tomer's until I realised it was deliberate. remember the first one, against Sevilla ( I think) .. didn't think he would take another, looked awful.

I'm prepared to believe that Pascal's style is equally deliberate. Firm low shot just off centre of the goal. if the keeper goes the wrong way, goal, if the keeper goes the right way a 78.635% chance that the ball rebounds to Gross to rifle the ball back in the opposite corner.

I wouldn't put it past him to be fair.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I’m not confident when he takes them...seem to recall them usually being down the middle, and ‘almost saved’.........only recent pen taker I’ve been completely confident about was Tomer. He was magnificent.

That one against Man Utd was poorly taken - luckily De Gea dived out of the way

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We'll be TOLD he went off injured

If he's bottled it, and the medical staff will know that after a few minutes in the changing room, he is a very naughty boy- he clearly didn't want to stay on, which suggests an injury serious enough to keep him out of games. Timings felt sus to me.
Give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We are a very, very good side.

This. Simple point but needs repeating early and often for many empty tins on NSC.

We are a very, very good side.

We have an excellent squad of players. Our recruitment in the last year or so has been very good.

Graham Potter is a very good manager.

Tony Bloom is an incredible Chairman and BHAFC has never been better placed in our 119 year history.

NONE OF THE ABOVE CHANGES NEXT TIME WE HAVE A DISAPPOINTING RESULT...!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Did he go off injured or did he just give up ? Strange.

Wanted to get off, showered and off home before Ryan told him how crap he is at half time. He needs a couple of games on the bench. Connelly worries the opposition far more with his movement and will eventually form a better understanding with Welbeck.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Start Ali J

This. Once again, swiftness of thought and passing that whooshed 95% of people watching. :shrug:

But to be fair I didn't learn that today....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I need more sleep as I dozed off in 2nd half listening on radio!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What was really nauseating about the commentary on BT sport was that they kept on and on about how Liverpool just had to bring off Henderson and Mane and they would win.....BBC,BT,SKY,R5,Talksh!t all do it. It's as if they are not going to get a Christmas card from the bigger teams if they don't support them in their dross rhetoric.

Still, the point was a cracker.....:)

TNBA

TTF

10 minutes into the second half and the BT commentators fawning over Henderson saying “he’s already started to dictate the game “ . Has.He.Fück. He hides deep inside his own half receiving routine passes in acres of space and then plays a 10 yard sideways ball to one of the many talented football players in their team.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We are not scared of the “big” teams anymore, and we’ve given them reason to be scared of us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here