Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Average, verging on downright nasty...

brooklyn-lager-can.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
£150 worth of makeup and lingerie for the wife to make her look prettier. In future I'll spend £3.99 on 4 cans of Stella to get the same effect.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Datsun 120Y

Lots of rust and the bonnet had a habit of springing open so you had to stop to slam it back down.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
This is only a very small thing but it rates very high on my disappointment chart and goes back a number of years.

For years I'd heard about Hershey bars and how wonderful they were from various Americans and tv shows. I looked forward to buying one but never saw one until my first visit to the USA

WTF? they have to be the nastiest most disgusting chocolate bar it has ever been my misfortune to eat.

Do people really like that shit? Clearly they do.

They make Kit Kat bars under license and they are equally disgusting - I always bring a load of the proper ones back from the UK, our secretary admitted they are way better than the Hershey crap

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I wanted to buy a Wii, but before I did I tried one. I'm glad I tried first - rubbish. So if I'd blindly bought one, it would have been this.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Datsun 120Y

Lots of rust and the bonnet had a habit of springing open so you had to stop to slam it back down.

I bought one of those for £50 and sold it a year later for a tenner.

Great motor, never let me down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here