Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are going to irritate you this season

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Waiting until October and then finding out that the Falmer application will be delayed another six months...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reading about David Beckham every day in the newspapers and on here:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
perth seagull said:
Waiting until October and then finding out that the Falmer application will be delayed another six months...

Or someone with more money than sense taking the appeal for the building of Falmer to the EU and delaying for another 2 years.

Dandyman

In London village.
Rich Suvner said:

Watching Glenn Hoddle ruin Zamora's chances of a decent run out by signing another 10 strikers

Quite possibly seeing Micky Adams failing to keep Leicester City in the Premiership - I want that man to succeed and finally get recognition at the highest level

Tony Blair and George Bush

Ah, but in my alternative universe Hod gets the sack, Spurs appoint Micky manager, Bobby scores a a double hatrick against Manure in the FA Cup final (having previously trounced Palarse 20 - 0 in an earlier round) and Bleugh and Dubya perish in a mysterious yet extremely painfull way which I have yet to imagine... :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here