Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Things that annoy you about other clubs.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Good shout on the st marys nets. They used to have the same at White Hart Lane if you remember. Absolutely no satisfactory net rippling.

All clubs should be forced to have the nets from Italia 90. A truly golden era in net making.
And QPR / West Ham.

I always liked the goals at Hampden with the square posts and so deep you could park a couple of cars in them!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Clackers. Not sure if any PL clubs still do this, or if all offenders have been deservedly relegated to their clackertastic level?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Massive dislike for any club with a drum in the crowd.

Please, please, Albion don't allow any away fans to bring in drums to Europa League games......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its got to be Leicester at the top of the list for the goal music :mad:.

Southampton - Those really shallow goals at The Dell which the ball used to ping out of back onto the pitch. Really annoying.
Nothing is as bad as the knees up mother Brown-style celebration music at Southend 20 years ago. I came close to ripping off my own ears.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
"By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen" and that chant before a keeper takes the gaol kick.

Oh and Leeds for the most aggressive, homophobic, deluded, nastiest, angriest home support I've ever had to endure.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The thing that annoys me the most is how fans can completely lose their sense of right and wrong as soon as a sheikh or Russian oligarch sniffs around their club.

As football fans we ALL know this is bad for the game to have people in charge that are laundering money and sports-washing, AND YET many turn a blind eye as soon as a takeover happens.

I'm thinking Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle in particular.

I'd like to think that Albion fans would protest if ever a sheikh or oligarch bid for our club.
Ahem. “Community”

we were a community club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here