Things people say that they immediately regret....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
i went for a run in the local park and there was this woman who had no arms but instead hooks. She was walking a few dogs and as we passed i said "wow, you have you hands full" :shootself:shootself

I felt so bad

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Going back to the small American woman I head that her husband found a magic lamp, rubbed it, a genie appeared and granted him one wish.

He replied. "Well I do feel horny, how about a little head"

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You'd better see the doctor - QUICK

D

Deleted User X18H

Going back to the small American woman I head that her husband found a magic lamp, rubbed it, a genie appeared and granted him one wish.

He replied. "Well I do feel horny, how about a little head"

Read it again. Think about it. And make it funny:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"thats ok I like to go bareback!"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"So, Kevin Keegan, quickly, do you back David Batty to score this penalty, yes or no?"

"YES"

:facepalm:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
This was what my mum said as I couldn't think of one. We had a German couple staying with us who were here to learn English about two years back. One evening at the dinner table my mum didn't want to discuss something in front of them (I can't remember), and accidentally said 'Don't mention the war' to my dad, as you do when you don't want to talk about something.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm going to use this thread as an apology to someone on this board. I can't for the life of me remember who you are/were but you had a spare ticket off me for The Enemy at the Dome a year or so ago.

You met me outside the Mash Tun to do the deal and my initial thought which I blurted out was "Blimey have you been on holiday?" it wasn't until I looked properly that I realised that you were actually just dark skinned.

Fella I apologise!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports