Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things Nobody Said Ever

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I really love the FLEXIBILITY that a zero hours contract gives me.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Hold on - I haven't finished reading the Terms and Conditions yet."

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"Peter Drury and Andy Townsend you say? I can't think of a better commentary team to really bring this match to life."

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
No Harry, don’t be stupid there be no family repercussions from airing our dirty laundry in public

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'M23 Derby' that'll catch on.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Here is a list of 50 benefits now that we have left the EU.

Is everything about leaving the EU with you , by the way like it or not your mate Boris is getting more right than wrong . As for 50 benefits , i think you`ll find there are already far more , and no i will not list them for you . Firstly ( and this is important ) i don`t care , secondly you don`t care because you`re too angry because it doesn`t suit you on a personal level .

Just be happy , we just tore up the highly overinflated never ending super taxed mega interest rated mortgage . And guess what , we can piss where we want to now , not when and where were told to . :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Don't those icebergs look majestic darling, and we'll be in New York by tomorrow. We've saved so much money by coming third class'

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think it's great that we now have a Prime Minister in Boris Johnson who always fully answers the question asked rather than avoiding the question and just waffling.

As a politician, I like to respond with honesty and facts

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Is everything about leaving the EU with you , by the way like it or not your mate Boris is getting more right than wrong . As for 50 benefits , i think you`ll find there are already far more , and no i will not list them for you . Firstly ( and this is important ) i don`t care , secondly you don`t care because you`re too angry because it doesn`t suit you on a personal level .

Just be happy , we just tore up the highly overinflated never ending super taxed mega interest rated mortgage . And guess what , we can piss where we want to now , not when and where were told to . :)

Have a great day

https://eand.co/how-britain-became-the-dumbest-society-in-the-world-e90431463924

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
“I was unhappy with the outcome of the Brexit vote, but perhaps it’s best if I don’t shoehorn it into this completely unrelated thread.”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"I do not have a TV License"

"Can I have less cheese on that"?

"When will Vernon Kay make a comeback"?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
“How much have I had to drink, officer? Probably 7 or 8 pints. Frankly I’m amazed I got out the pub car park without crashing.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here