Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things I learnt, from watching'The Nick' tonight (9 Sept)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
... the naked bike ride, which made it just look like a bunch of not jobs..

What a mighty fine example of a Freudian slip that is. I presume.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They must have got their point across really well....As I WASNT aware of this and most people probably aren't. Just an excuse for a load of liberals to act like twats!

Do naked bodies scare you then ? It's well known to REAL locals what the ride is for.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
There are people who like riding bicycles, and there are people who like getting their bits out. I would think it was fairly unlikely that there are nearly 1000 people who like both, so it is my guess that a lot of those bicycles get ridden just once a year through Brighton.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I didn't feel it was a question worth answering, you seem to have formed an opinion. Please don't be angry and please don't lose sleep over it. sweet dreams x

Doesn't bother me that you're quite clearly some idiot who thinks the naked human body is something to hide. I'm also not angry .... just sympathetic that you're such a narrow minded idiot. Never mind honey, I'll give you a big kiss with tongues to help you if I ever meet you.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Doesn't bother me that you're quite clearly some idiot who thinks the naked human body is something to hide. I'm also not angry .... just sympathetic that you're such a narrow minded idiot. Never mind honey, I'll give you a big kiss with tongues to help you if I ever meet you.

You seem to be a very angry person who quickly reverts to name calling...chill my REAL local...x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here