Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things called Bins??

Legoman

legoman
Jan 28, 2010
peacehaven
Why dont people put their rubbish in things called BINS so the birds and any other animals that fancy a snack can not rip the shit out of it and cause a mess. It aint rocket science you scumbags.:facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's funny that Brighton, a town packed full of Students, who mostly are nominaly green and eco friendly, just can't be bothered and just leave crap everywhere. I was walking the Upper Lewes Road the other day and it was a vermin's buffet, ripped open bags of rancid food and crap all over the pavements. I'm afraid some people really don't give a damn. Whats more, these people WILL never change.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's funny that Brighton, a town packed full of Students, who mostly are nominaly green and eco friendly, just can't be bothered and just leave crap everywhere. I was walking the Upper Lewes Road the other day and it was a vermin's buffet, ripped open bags of rancid food and crap all over the pavements. I'm afraid some people really don't give a damn. Whats more, these people WILL never change.

Well you shouldn`t have moved out of Worthing then you lefty, yogurt eating, scandal wearing poof.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well you shouldn`t have moved out of Worthing then you lefty, yogurt eating, scandal wearing poof.

I bat righthanded, bowl RHM, dislike yoghurt and have never worn a scandal.. and, I have a girlfriend, at the moment

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Agree , It isn't hard. The worst offender is people that rubbish thrown from the car .
agreed , have no idea why but that REALLY
grinds-my-gears11.jpg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I dispair of youngsters on buses who have lunch/drinks then just get up and leave it all over the place yet walk right passed the bin on the bus.

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
France fines people for not recycling. Bit nanny-state but maybe we should do that so that peoples wheely bins dont get full way before collection date, resulting in people leaving stuff out.

I dont know if thats the actual reason, unless people are just weird or lazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here